By definition, orthotics is a branch of medicine that concreates on artificial devices like splints and braces. When your foot or ankle is injured, damaged or deformed, orthotics can help you regain your range of motion and resume an active, healthy lifestyle.
At JAWS Podiatry, we offer custom orthotics that are comfortable and effective. Orthotics are used to treat the following conditions:
- Heel spurs
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Diabetic nerve pain
- Hammer toes
- Arch pains
- Shin splints
Using cutting-edge technology, we design a personalized orthotic that is tested for flexibility, comfort and functionality. You may need multiple pairs of orthotics depending on your lifestyle and current foot and ankle condition.
While over-the-counter arch supports have improved over the years and even come “fitted” for better support, nothing beats a custom orthotic. Keep in mind, custom orthotics may need replacing as you age and your foot changes over time.
For more information on custom orthotics, contact JAWS Podiatry at 954-922-7333.
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation And Therapy
- Ankle Trauma Treatments And Rehabilitation
- Advanced Heel Pain Centers of South Florida
- Pediatric Foot And Ankle Care For Your Little Ones
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Foot Wound Care
- Flat Feet Pain Management
- Custom Foot And Ankle Orthotics
- Gait Analysis
- Toe Nail Fungus Treatments
- Ingrown Toenail Treatments
- Spider Vein Removal
- Medicure Hand & Foot Spa